Journey Into Womanhood Application
The 2016-2017 application process is closed at this time. Join our mailing list to get updated information on when applications will re-open.
Thank you for your interest in applying to the Journey Into Womanhood program. In order to submit an online application, the participant must:
- Fill out the application below. (Note: There is no ability to save the application). If you do not wish to fill out the online form, please download and complete a hard copy application.
- Participant will need to answer the following essay questions in her own words. (This can be typed or handwritten and uploaded at the end of the application below.)
- How do you feel that Empowerment Resources Journey Into Womanhood program will help you?
- What skills or qualities would you bring to the Journey Into Womanhood program?
- Tell us about a time in your life when you’ve had to make a difficult decision. Describe how you handled the situation.
3. Upon completion of the application, the applicant must upload the essay questions, a current report card and a signed JIW Code of Conduct and Consent Form.
Applications may also be downloaded and emailed to email@example.com. Questions about completing the online application may also be directed to the email address noted above.